free web tracker

Friday, January 18, 2008

Another Long Overdue Update

I always plan on posting more but never get around to it, life gets so busy and now that I have started school again I don't have much spare time. My jeep is coming along well, it is almost ready to run again. Just a few things need to be hooked up, the distributor, fan, gas tank and a wire here and there and I'll be driving it once again. :) Many pictures of that to come. But for now here are some random photos I have taken the last few weeks. Enjoy!

Monster Truck Show

Chevy rules!
Photobucket


Jared I think this guy needs some new ball joints...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Destruction derby! Yay!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Nice flex!
Photobucket


Photobucket



This truck lost control and caught on fire. I snapped step by step pictures of the whole thing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

More Pictures...

Border patrol checking someone out on I-35
Photobucket

Photobucket

How do you like my new truck? I can carry a lot of people at once.
Photobucket

Big game hunter Jared sleeping in the blind
Photobucket

Jared cleaning the doe that he shot this last week when we went hunting. We had lots of fun. I didn't take very many pictures.
Photobucket

Me getting Jared's gun un-jammed
Photobucket

A pretty sunset
Photobucket

The new 2009 Chevy Corvett concept. Maybe in 30-40 years I will be able to afford one of these.
Photobucket

I hope you enjoyed the pictures.

Have a great day!
Travis

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Great pictures Travis! I went to a Monster Truck Show in Chicago and absolutely loved it!
Looks like you all had fun on the hunting trip! I was soooo jealous! :) one of these days I will go...

Thanks for posting the amazing pics!

~Stacey

Kathryn's Photography said...

Those pictures of the Monster Truck show are really cool! I love the first picture of the truck!
Great Pictures Travis!

Kathryn~

Tim Pursell said...

Those are sweet pictures, especially the action ones. They're really clear even with the motion. I love the corvette pic.

Kathryn's Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathryn's Photography said...

All Jared needs in that picture of him sleeping is a pillow & a blanket! =)

Kathryn~

Members of the 34th Infantry Division in Iraq

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket