free web tracker

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I am sorry for not updating in a while. I have just been so busy with many things and I just forget to update about the events in my life. My camera is feeling unloved, I have hardly used it in the last few weeks. :(

Yesterday I went over the Jaroski's house to help Jared with an engine swap. But as it turned out I messed up more than I fixed when I let the socket and wobble head fall into the truck's frame out of reach. Oh yes the customary anti-freeze fallout also took place but lucky this time it was on my shoulder not my whole chest and face. lol I had fun over there even though it was only for a little while.

Tomorrow morning I am going to take my test for my driving permit. I have read the textbook twice so I think I should be able to pass it but JIC pray for me. :)

Well it is getting late so I need to end this and go get a shower. I'm working on a project right now and when I'm done with it I'll take some pictures of it and post them but I can't say what it is that I am doing.

Have a great day!
Travis

1 comment:

Kathryn's Photography said...

Hey Travis!

Thanks for updating!
It was nice having you over the other day even know you did make a mess of things. lol
I am so glad that you got your permit!!!! That is so cool! Well I have to go get something to eat!
Have a nice day!

Kathryn~

Members of the 34th Infantry Division in Iraq

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket